Groupe d'Intervention pour l'Encadrement et la Réhabilitation Intégrale (GIERI)
Patrick Kaka Ngendo
Bukavu, Congo - Kinshasa
GIERI is a registered non-profit organization in the DR Congo. It was created on 25 February 1997 in the D. R. Congo in Uvira (South Kivu) in accordance with Decree law of 18/03/1965 concerning NGO. Approved by the governor of the South Kivu province by the decree No. 01/143/CAB/GOUPRO-SK/2017 and by the justice minister by the decree….
GIERI’s mission is to contribute in building conditions of peace environment and to promote the community development in its range. Adopting the Australian inspired Landcare Australian principles, GIERI has several aims, including:
- Improving the nutritional requirements of the people by adopting appropriate operating framework for the rehabilitation of existing agrarian structures, victims of natural disasters or war;
- Participate in any action aimed at environmental protection and environmental sanitation;
- Rallying the community development environment based on the initiatives of the local population;
- Actively participate in advocacy activities for the promotion and socio-economic reintegration of youth.
- Develop and implement carbon Project with indigenous people in DRC to Protect Rain Forest in Congo River Bassin.
To contribute to the alleviation of poverty and vulnerable to disaster especially to facilitate their reintegration into the workforce.
No images found!
Couldn't find any images to display. Attach some images to this page or search for images by label or page.
Depending on the size of your Confluence instance, you may also want to refresh the page, as it may take some time until the images appear.
Meet the team
During the indicated periods, one of the team members is available for a video chat.
Start local time (hh:mm)
Video chat link
|No content found.
|No content found.