Participate in Task Forces to build partnerships and alliances that help implement the "4 per 1000" strategy
We are currently in the process of organizing the Task Forces. Based on the Implementation Strategy, the Task Forces will prioritize and form partnerships and alliances to develop concepts for projects that contribute to our vision and help achieve the 2030 and 2050 goals and targets. Concept proposals are investment opportunities and will be presented to funders for support. Depending on feedback, the partnerships and alliances will then develop and submit full project proposals according to investor guidelines.
How to join a Task Force
Step 1 - Select the Task Forces that are relevant to you: Study the following list of objectives and select a manageable number to whose task force you can contribute and/or which are of particular interest to you and your organization. Carefully read the targets for 2030 and 2050!
Step 2 - Fill out the corresponding registration form: Click on the "Join Task Force XY" button under the desired objective to display the appropriate registration form. Complete it and click on "Submit" to register. You can join a task force as a "Global Leader", "Regional Representative" or "Team Member". Decide which role suits you best. Only individuals from an organization that is a member or partner of "4 for 1000" can be named "Global Leaders" or "Regional Representatives". Non-members of "4 for 1000" can only join a Task Force as "Team Members", but are welcome!
- Organize inter-regional consultative processes for a specific objective
- Supervise activities, monitor progress, and report to the Forum of Partners
- Liaise with the Executive Secretariat and Scientific and Technical committee
- Identify additional relevant partners in their region and encourage them to join the Initiative
- Organize the regional consultative processes
- Supervise activities, monitor progress, and report to the regional meetings
- Liaise with the Global Task Force Leader
- Liaise with regional and national authorities to facilitate coordination of actions with defined development strategies and ongoing programs
- Provide information on relevant ongoing actions and projects
- Contribute to the formulation of the implementation strategy
- Help to identify additional partners in their region
- Outline actions and projects that contribute to the targets
- Actively contribute to the consultative processes
The Executive Secretariat of "4 per 1000" will facilitate a consultative process for the final selection of the Leader and Regional Representatives and the establishment of the Task Force. In addition to organizational issues, a balanced representation of the various stakeholders will play an important role in the formation of the Task Forces.